Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Visual Mihi

This is my visual mihi. 
In the top left corner I have my culture. I am Niuean and Maori. I put a bit more colour into my design
In the top right corner I have my favourite type of colours. I love pastel colours!
The bottom left corner I have a drawing of a heart with the words Family in it. That's because my family is everything! to me.
Then in the bottom right corner I have a drawing of a pencil. Writing is a huge passion of mine, so I drew a pencil!

This is my Visual Mihi


2 comments:

  1. Dear Alexis
    What a beautiful drawer you are! I really like your drawings are very nice and I love how you explained what each picture meant. I can't wait to see what other things you do!

    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This visual mihi really illustrates what is important to you Alexis.
    & adding your own creative flair makes this piece of work very interesting.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.