Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

L.A. Movie


This is a last minute movie that my friend and I made for extension. We have been working on this task for 5 weeks now, but my friend and I made this movie this week. This movie is about the Point England way and what we do here at Point England school. ENJOY!!!

We have to give credit to the three girls (Cameo, Venetia and Yvonne) who didn't do anything in this movie which is why you cannot see them.

Lucy and I made this movie in a week!

Filming: Alexis
Editing: Alexis and Lucy
Acting: Lucy and everyone

1 comment:

  1. Well done Alexis and Lucy, your video presentation is very good!
    I know how much hard work and effort you both put into this project.
    You should both feel very proud for all the hard work that you did.

    Great effort!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.