Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Ok now this is my real letter that I've been doing for Literacy. But this time my letter is to William Stowers.

Hello there William, my name is Alexis.

I am glad to hear that you are out of danger and that you are safe. It’s good to know that you are being well taken care of by the nurses at the hospital that you are in. I hope that your wound heals well and does not become infected and becomes better soon. It will be great if it heals faster and you will be able to possibly go to see your family.

When it is time for you to go back to France I hope that you are going to be fine and no other casualties will be made. Also when it is time to leave you will be remembering your family back home in Tonga, and also your brothers if they do not return. Always wish for the best and never give up hope that you or your brothers will make it back to your family that are waiting for you back in Tonga.

Well now I must end my letter. It’s time to say goodbye. I wish you all the best future and that you make it back home safe and well to your family and so do your brothers. Goodbye William.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.