Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

This is my second try of my letter to Gustav Guttenbeil. I planned before I started this letter, so I think that this letter is better than the first one. Leave a comment to tell me what you think about my writing.

Letter to Gustav Guttenbeil:
  1. Greetings to Gustav.
Introduce myself to him.
What I am doing writing to him.
     2.   Tell him about the video, well his letter.
I am so very sorry that had happened to him.
He should have been allowed to go back to Tonga and go back to his family
     3.  The conditions he was living in.
     4.   Explain what I would do for him, if I were alive back in that time.
What I would have provided for him.
I would help him back on his feet and help him get back to Tonga.
One question.

Alexis
130 PT England School


1072_
06/05/2015


Dear Gustav Guttenbeil…
Malo e lelei Gustav. My name is Alexis. Recently I have watched a video about the letter that you wrote to the New Zealand Government asking if you can be sent back to Tonga, as you had been interned to New Zealand. Here is the link to that video if you are interested, Gustav Guttenbeil letter to NZ Government. I am writing to you because I would like to talk to you and talk to you about back when you got interned into New Zealand.


When I watched the video it had someone reenacting what it was like while you were writing the letter. (Well if you had watched the video before this paragraph you would have an understanding of what I am talking about right now.) I would like to say that I am so very sorry that you got interned  to New Zealand, and had to leave behind your wife and the rest of your family back in Tonga. You should have been allowed back into Tonga when you didn’t need to be in New Zealand. Again I would like to say that I’m sorry that you had to be living in those not so very well conditions. I don’t think that you should have been brought here either. I am not saying, (oh he should not of come here because he’s German. Or. He’s not fighting for us he should leave.) Nothing like that, but I mean because you’d be making a big decision to leave your happy life in Tonga.
The conditions. I would have hated to be in the conditions that you were in, no warmth, no food and no proper hygiene. If  I were alive back then I would have brought you food and put a good roof over your head food on the table and a nice warm bed for you to sleep in. I would pick you back up and get you back on your feet. I would help you out, and buy you new clothes. Then best of all, I would help you go back to Tonga.


Gustav, I have to come to an end in my letter. I hope that you are now well and that you are living a happy life with the rest of your family, I hope that we can talk again.


Yours Sincerely,

Alexis Hubbard

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alexis I love your blog, its awesome! Keep posting great posts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome. Post a post about me. Na just keep doing what you are doing girl

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.