Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Hey there, I haven't said anything about me yet on my blog. Although I just started being able to use my blogger yesterday. So here it is, a little bit about me!

 Ok, lets get started!

Hey there my name is Alexis. I am 11 years old, and I am the second youngest out of all of my brothers and sisters. I am Maori and Niuean. But some of my friends keep saying that I'm Australian and there's one in particular that keeps on saying that.

I have 7 siblings from both my mum and my dads side. My brothers and sisters names are... ( I'll name them in ages.) Well first I have my youngest sister Ava, Ava is 3 years old and turning 4 in July she is such a little cutie, especially when she is singing her kindy songs. Next I have my two brothers Lachlan and Taylor they are my dads partners kids. I don't get to see them very much because they both live with their dads... Oh and to be completely honest with you I really don't know their ages although the upcoming siblings I do... I think? Then I have Tyson who is at University down in Otago, so I only see him when he comes up to visit he's very quiet but he's cool.He is 18 years old. Then I have Tessa who lives with her boyfriend Jireh at his place. Tessa is 22 years old she's really awesome I like her style. Then I have Stevee-Rae who is in London. I have only met her once but she was cool. Then I have Dominique she is my only full sister she is 25 years old so she is the oldest. My brothers and 2 sisters Tessa and Stevee are all my step siblings. Ava is my half sister. Pheww, I have finally blabbing about all my crazy siblings.

I have 4 cats and they love to play and hide around the house.

Hey now that I think about it that's all I have to share so yeah... Pretty much. No! I have enjoyed blogging, even though I only have a few posts I have really enjoyed it. Remember to leave a comment on my work, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.